Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Impressions



First impressions are everything during interviewa, meeting your new boyfriends parents, and hopeful new friends. People develope their first judgement of a persomn within 30 seconds of meeting them. What people wear can be an extention of their personalities and can represent themselves. I am in the process of working on a new collection of watercolor paintings. I am painting clothes, it's a self portrait I was inspired to work on this idea by the J.Petersmen Company and their painted clothing catalog. I want to also paint the people I know and even people I don't know favorite outfit that represtents their personality. So please send me a picture of your favorite outfite so I can paint it and put it in my collection of "First Impressions"

No comments:

Post a Comment